Data Binding > Test Data > Data Files are removing automatically If I run the test case multiple times. But, variables are still showing Under Variable Binding

*Summary
Sometimes My Test Data is removed automatically when I run test case multiple times. But Data file is still exist and variables also still showing under Variable binding

*Steps to reproduce

1. Create Internal Data File and bind to the test case
  2. Run that test case several times in a day

*Expected Results
It should run N number of times without removing the test data

*Actual Results
Data files deleted under Test Data in Data Binding. Also Data file exist and variable binding also good

*Screenshots / Videos

*Blocker?
No

Number of affected users?
1 user

*Operating System
Windows 10 Enterprise

*Katalon Studio version

Environment (for Web Testing)
Chrome Browser Version 125.0.6422.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

I have never seen an incident like this reported in this forum. It’s new to us. I suppose your case is not due to katalon’s bug. I suppose the incident is unique to your project.

Is it possible for you to create a small Katalon project which can reproduce what you have found? If yes, zip it and share the archieve public here in this forum. Provided with the zip, the guys in this forum would be able to try to reproduce your findings and discuss about it.