Hello,

Here’s my generated property file:

#Fri Jun 28 16:16:22 CST 2019
projectPath=C\:\\Users\\Admin\\git\\testscripts\\SampleProject.prj
retry=0
testSuiteCollectionPath=Test Suites/RMS/RMS_TSC
apiKey=5beb57ba-6f7a-4897-bae6-970f4313cc14

When I try to run it in CLI:

katalon -propertiesFile=“C:\Users\Admin\git\testscripts\console.properties” -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -noExit --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true

This is what I get:

Katalon workspace folder is set to default location: C:\Tools\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-6.1.2\config
!SESSION 2019-06-28 16:46:37.000 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.8.0_181
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -propertiesFile=C:\Users\Admin\git\testscripts\console.properties -runMode=console --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -data @noDefault -propertiesFile=C:\Users\Admin\git\testscripts\console.properties -runMode=console -consoleLog --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 2 10035 2019-06-28 16:46:38.729
!MESSAGE The workspace exited with unsaved changes in the previous session; refreshing workspace to recover changes.
Starting Groovy-Eclipse compiler resolver. Specified compiler level: unspecified
170 2.4.7.xx-201611170128-e46 = ACTIVE

INFO: Katalon Version: 6.2.0
INFO: Command-line arguments: -propertiesFile=C:\Users\Admin\git\testscripts\console.properties -runMode=console --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
INFO: User working dir: C:\Tools\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-6.1.2
INFO: User home: C:\Users\Admin
INFO: Java vendor: Oracle Corporation
INFO: Java version: 1.8.0_181
INFO: Local OS: Windows 10 64bit
INFO: CPU load: 43%
INFO: Total memory: 16266 MB
INFO: Free memory: 7642 MB

Missing required argument(s): projectPath.
16:46:40.094 [Worker-0] DEBUG org.eclipse.jgit.util.FS - readpipe [git, --version],C:\Program Files\Git\cmd
16:46:40.133 [Worker-0] DEBUG org.eclipse.jgit.util.FS - readpipe may return ‘git version 2.21.0.windows.1’
16:46:40.133 [Worker-0] DEBUG org.eclipse.jgit.util.FS - remaining output:

16:46:40.139 [Worker-0] DEBUG org.eclipse.jgit.util.FS - readpipe [git, config, --system, --edit],C:\Program Files\Git\cmd
16:46:40.202 [Worker-0] DEBUG org.eclipse.jgit.util.FS - readpipe may return ‘C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/etc/gitconfig’
16:46:40.202 [Worker-0] DEBUG org.eclipse.jgit.util.FS - remaining output:

projectPath is there but it says it is missing. Thanks in advance!

How to do this?

@agarcia : I guess this bug has still not being fixed. I am using Katalon v6.1.5 and facing this issue. What version are you using?
But there is a workaround as mentioned in this post: projectPath argument missing when running from a properties file

Hi @BlueSapphire
Thank you. I’m using 6.2.0 :slight_smile:

Hello to everyone,
I am a macOS user and I note that the auto generated command line contains -noExit that is mentioned as a Window -Only option. Its presence make us having to hard stop the script execution with control + c. I don’t what it does on linux. Is it very important, we could erase it manually in the command line before to execute it, but is it possible to don’t generate it when we’re using a different os?

not sure about how to set it depending on the OS but yea, you should be able to remove that line without it really affecting your test execution. I believe its meant to allow the tester to review the log post execution

Will the console mode be available for mobile testing? I have a mobile app and I would need to execute the test suite automatically when there is changes in the backend of our system…

Hi All! I need to set number of times running test cases in the test suite. And i use for these -retry option, here my command:
katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath=“path” -statusDelay=5 -retry=4 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/demo” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Chrome”
And id doesn’t work, test suite run only one time, could you please help me with it?

Hello,
is there a way to generate a collection suite command and to set the “Max concurrent instances” field as in Katalon UI ?

Indeed, when generating CMD, I only got this command :
katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -noExit -projectPath="C:\dev\Katalon Studio\reflexfmtests\ReflexFmTests\ReflexFmTests.prj" -retry=0 -testSuiteCollectionPath="Test Suites/cAllTests"

In fact, I finally understood that concurrent instances has to be set in collection and it is saved in file collection.ts
So we have no need to have a parameter in command line to set it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi everyone.

Is there a way to send the test result to slack using command line?

Many thanks

Is there are any way to runMode = UI mode…?