Compare Mobile Screens

Hello,

I’m new to Katalon and working on App testing.

Can anyone help me on how to compare the mobile screens.
Compare the mobile screens and execute related statements.

i have tried using VerifyElementExist and VerifyMatch and also used if else statements using objects xpath.

def serverlocation = new TestObject()def loginpage = new TestObject()def test = serverlocation.addProperty("xpath",ConditionType.EQUALS,"//hierarchy/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.LinearLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[2]/android.view.View[1]")def test1 = loginpage.addProperty("xpath",ConditionType.EQUALS,"//hierarchy/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.LinearLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.widget.ScrollView[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[3]")if (Mobile.verifyElementExist(test, 0, FailureHandling.OPTIONAL)) {		Mobile.tap(findTestObject('Object Repository/app_1/1_select_Existing_User'), 0)	Mobile.tap(findTestObject('Object Repository/app_1/1-select_Ok'), 0)	}else if (Mobile.verifyElementExist(test1, 0, FailureHandling.OPTIONAL)){		Mobile.setText(findTestObject('Object Repository/app_1/2_enterEmail'),'hello@gmail.com', 0)}

Thanks in Advance !!!