com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Keyword runFeatureFile was failed (Root cause: java.lang.SecurityException: class "module-info"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

Getting Error while using latest katalon, Let me know how to solve it? For Older katalon version it is working.

com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Keyword runFeatureFile was failed (Root cause: java.lang.SecurityException: class “module-info”'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
at cucumber.runtime.io.ResourceLoaderClassFinder.loadClass(ResourceLoaderClassFinder.java:42)
at cucumber.runtime.io.ResourceLoaderClassFinder.getDescendants(ResourceLoaderClassFinder.java:32)
at cucumber.runtime.Reflections.instantiateSubclasses(Reflections.java:33)
at cucumber.runtime.Reflections.instantiateExactlyOneSubclass(Reflections.java:17)
at cucumber.runtime.Runtime.loadBackends(Runtime.java:86)
at cucumber.runtime.Runtime.(Runtime.java:42)
at cucumber.api.cli.Main.run(Main.java:34)
at cucumber.api.cli.Main$run.call(Unknown Source)
at com.kms.katalon.core.cucumber.keyword.CucumberBuiltinKeywords$_runFeatureFile_closure1.doCall(CucumberBuiltinKeywords.groovy:110)
at com.kms.katalon.core.cucumber.keyword.CucumberBuiltinKeywords$_runFeatureFile_closure1.doCall(CucumberBuiltinKeywords.groovy)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77)

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi,

Welcome to our community. Can you please try the suggestion from Katalon run time engine error class "module-info"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package - #36 by bhavyansh.ameta. Please let us know if it works/ does not work. Thank you!

Any update on this? I’m also facing this issue and I have followed the steps here but getting the same error.

Hi @nigel.mulholland,

Can you please try the suggestions I placed here and confirm whether they have solved your problem or not? If not, I will further support on your case. Thank you

Can you please follow the image here

And if you run with the keyword CucumberKW.runWithCucumberRunner, you need to define the glue in the annotation like this @CucumberOptions(features = "Include/features", glue = "MyExampleFolder") in RSP6388VerifyversionInformation class instead of HomePageSteps class.
[Cucumber] Run with Cucumber Runner | Katalon Docs