Certifications not updating

agent here:

Hi @leyssm1,

Thank you for your interest and participation in the Katalon Certification Program. For your issue, I will go and check with the team to ensure the tracking system is still working fine. Will keep you posted on this.

In the meantime, could you list the detailed steps you did for this requirement? I understand it’s kind of frustrating when we get stuck. But if you could record the screen and the steps, it would be great and super helpful (to make sure everything is done correctly).

2 Likes

I tried recording a video, but https://cms.demo.katalon.com/ is down again, or is having 15 second + loading times. I’ll make a new test suit for a different website, upload it to githuband try again to record.

thank you for your help so far.

Uploaded file here:

@Monty_Bagati Thank you for you help so far aswell, my apologies if my posts are a little bit dry. I really do appreciate all the time and energy everybody is putting into resolving these issues. Really nice to have such a good community here.

2 Likes

Hi @leyssm1,

I checked with the team. It seems like there is an issue with the internal tracking system. We’re working on the solution. Sorry for this inconvenience. I will keep you updated on the estimated time to solve this issue or when it’s fixed, whichever comes first.

Good morning,

it seems that all my certifications were updated this morning.
I received all 3 at the same time. :slight_smile:

Thank you all for the assistance, feels good to see all my work paying off now. Have a great day everyone!

Many greetings.

3 Likes

Well, that means the issue is solved! And congrats on your collection of certifications! Don’t forget you can share and add them to your LinkedIn :raised_hands:

2 Likes

sorry I want to ask the same case as you, I feel I have completed the task but have not received an update for 3 days what did you do?

1 Like