Can't scroll down in combo box

Greeting everyone,
This time I’m having trouble with selecting object in scrolling down in combo box.The process didn’t show where I scroll down to the object and select the object to remove it. When i play the video. It just remove the object without showing the process and stuck at that page.Someone help please!

Unable to select option by value ‘MS020000—View’ of object ‘Object Repository/SelectOptionByValue/select_Customer Enquiry—Rese’ using regular expression (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element

WebUI.openBrowser(‘’)

WebUI.maximizeWindow()

WebUI.delay(2)

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/input_txtUserID’), ‘-’)

WebUI.delay(2)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/button_Login’))

WebUI.delay(1)

WebUI.acceptAlert()

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject(‘Dcheq2/Page_INReport/a_Administration’), 10)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/a_Administration’))

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject(‘Spy-Web/Page_INReport/a_ACCESS CONTROL’), 10)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Spy-Web/Page_INReport/a_ACCESS CONTROL’))

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/a_Task Assignment’), 10)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/a_Task Assignment’))

**WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/select_Admin Administrators Br’), ‘Administrators’, true)

<>**

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/select_Customer Enquiry—Rese’), ‘MS020000—View’, true)

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/input_cmdRemove’), 10)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/input_cmdRemove’))

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/input_cmdSave’), 10)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/input_cmdSave’))

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/button_Back’), 10)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/button_Back’))

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/a_HOME’), 10)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/a_HOME’))

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject(‘Spy-Web/Page_INReport/a_secuser2’), 10)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Spy-Web/Page_INReport/a_secuser2’))

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/a_Sign out’), 10)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/a_Sign out’))

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/button_Confirm’), 10)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘SelectOptionByValue/button_Confirm’))

WebUI.closeBrowser()

Untitled1.png

did you try to scroll to it using scrollToElement()?

Still doesn’t work when I used scrollToElement(). I tried to replaced SelectOptionByValue with scrollToElement() but nothing happen

i did small test and selectOptionByValue also scrolled to that option.
can you please post html of that element in which you want select option?

I’m sorry, I wish I could but this system used java+html. Therefore it doesn’t show html of that element in which I want select option. Its loop from db. Do you have a solution with your test?

becouse selectObtion is working only on select html object, so if this is not, it will not work

I see. Right now I able to select one data and remove it. But when I tried to select two data and remove this data, it only remove the first data. The page started to stuck. The process stop when trying to select the second data. Do you know why? I even used WaitForElementClickable or WaitForElementPresent but nothing is working.

est Cases/testing select object FAILED because (of) Unable to select option by value ‘MM020000—View’ of object ‘Object Repository/testing/select_Customer Enquiry—Rese_1’ using regular expression (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element

WebUI.openBrowser(’’)

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘testing/input_txtUserID’), ‘’)

WebUI.sendKeys(findTestObject(‘testing/input_txtUserID’), Keys.chord(Keys.ENTER))

WebUI.acceptAlert()

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/a_Administration’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘SpyWeb/a_ACCESS CONTROL’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/a_Task Assignment’))

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘testing/select_Admin Administrators Br’), ‘Administrators’, true)

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘testing/select_Customer Enquiry—Rese’), ‘MT010000—View’, true)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/input_cmdRemove’))

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘testing/select_Customer Enquiry—Rese_1’), ‘MM020000—View’, true)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/input_cmdRemove’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/input_cmdSave’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/button_Back’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/a_Sign out’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/button_Confirm’))

WebUI.closeBrowser()