Cannot verifyElementAttributeValue with "href" attribute

My element has the XPath is “//a[@href = ‘//www.autobyduc.vn’ and (text() = ’ Help Center’)]”.
But I cannot verifyElementAttributeValue with this “href” attribute. Please advise and let me now the workaround. Thanks!

String help_site = ‘//www.autobyduc.vn
WebUI.verifyElementAttributeValue(findTestObject(‘Page/a_Help Center’), ‘href’, help_site, 5)

Reason:
com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to verify if object ‘Object Repository/Page/a_Help Center’ has attribute ‘href’ with value ‘/www.autobyduc.vn’
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.stepFailed(KeywordMain.groovy:48)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:65)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:27)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.VerifyElementAttributeValueKeyword.verifyElementAttributeValue(VerifyElementAttributeValueKeyword.groovy:109)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.VerifyElementAttributeValueKeyword.execute(VerifyElementAttributeValueKeyword.groovy:70)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:56)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.verifyElementAttributeValue(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:3252)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords$verifyElementAttributeValue$0.call(Unknown Source)
at Partner_TC03_Reporting.run(Partner_TC03_Reporting:67)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.RawTestScriptExecutor.runScript(RawTestScriptExecutor.java:34)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.RawTestScriptExecutor.doExecute(RawTestScriptExecutor.java:29)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:301)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:293)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:227)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCaseRawScript(TestCaseMain.java:151)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCaseRawScript$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1564575140153.run(TempTestCase1564575140153.groovy:91)

Hi,

can you share full exception? Mainly “Caused by” part.

it’s the full console log. what do you need?

Thanks! I missed ‘https:’ when defining the String help_site = ‘https://www.sautobyduc.vn’.