Cannot load project.

I can send you the project in a private message.

Warning_and_Progress_Information_and_Katalon_Studio.png

Hi Miguel,

Please provide to me your Katalon Studio logs first: \config\.metadata\.log. If it is possible then also send me your project as well :slight_smile:

Regards

Hello Vinh Nguyen, I am experiencing something similar but in Windows. I am not able to load my projects. I get this exception in the log file:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2018-01-29 17:23:46.222

!MESSAGE

!STACK 0

java.io.IOException: Access is denied

at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)

at java.io.File.createNewFile(File.java:1012)

at com.kms.katalon.custom.parser.GlobalVariableParser.generateGlobalVariableFile(GlobalVariableParser.java:50)

at com.kms.katalon.custom.parser.GlobalVariableParser.generateGlobalVariableLibFile(GlobalVariableParser.java:42)

at com.kms.katalon.controller.GlobalVariableController.generateGlobalVariableLibFile(GlobalVariableController.java:54)

at com.kms.katalon.controller.ProjectController.openProjectForUI(ProjectController.java:72)

at com.kms.katalon.composer.project.handlers.OpenProjectHandler$1.run(OpenProjectHandler.java:114)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:119)

I am almost letting this app go, because I am not able to find anything. I am admin in my machine. I checked all the files and they are unblocked. I whitelisted the executable in the AntiVirus. I don’t know what else to do. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I used as a workaround run the project as Root in the Console and worked, so most probably is permissions issue.