Bonjour la communauté,
Je souhaite automatiser les tests fonctionnels d’uns application standalone et cela via le lien localhost qui redirige vers l’application en Mode Debug.
La contrainte qui existe est que le Dev Mode ne se lance que via la version 41.0.1 de Firefox, alors que Katalon relève une exception quand j’essaye d’exécuter un Test via Firefox.
Est ce que vous avez déjà rencontré ce genre de bug? existe il un contournement?
Merci par avance.
Please, in future, post in English. Merci.
Hello community, I wish to automate functional tests of each application standalone and cela via the localhost link that redirects to the application in Debug Mode.The constraint that exists is that the Dev Mode launches via the 41.0.1 Firefox version, while Katalon reports an exception when I try to run a Test through Firefox (attachment).Is what you have already encountered this kind of bug?is there a workaround? Thank you in advance.
So, having read through your question, I have this question:
Is this an intranet scenario? Are you starting your test case from localhost (perhaps file: protocol), clicking a link which launches another browser which goes out to http: ?
Could you post a copy of the error/exception you a receiving?
Please read this post and follow the advice:
Yes, there are some pretty smart people on this forum. But even so, they/we are not magicians or wizards or gods. We can’t see your code. We can’t see your errors…
Remember: We don’t even know what your application is meant to do even though it might seem perfectly obvious to you.
So relax. Follow the advice below and take the time to gather the information we need, before you start writing your post.
Here are some things you can do to help us help you…
1 - We need to see what you are d…
In attachment, you will find the error reported when I try to launch my test by choosing Firefox.
Thank you for your replay, i did it but my TC crush,
Following is the error about SLF4J, i tried to download an old version ok Katalon studio, but i didn’t found the URL to do it.
SLF4J is just a warning message.
The error is “Unable to open browser with url: “ www.google.com””.
Thank you, problem solved.