Authenticate Method: It show the password in report

Hi,

I have a problem with the authentication method (WebUI.authenticate ())

In both the report and the log, the password appears in the place of the user name.
Result in the log:

[PASSED] - Authentication with username 'myPassword' and password '{2}' successfully
 Result in the report:
PASSED Authentication with username 'myPassword' and password '{2}' successfully
Is there any solution for this case?

For security reasons, we can not show the password in report, nor the log, of the execution of the test.

Thank you,

regards

Hi,

In both the report and the log, the password appears in the place of the user name.
Result in the log:

[PASSED] - Authentication with username 'myPassword' and password '{2}' successfully
 Result in the report:
PASSED Authentication with username 'myPassword' and password '{2}' successfully

For security reasons, we can not show the password in report, nor the log, of the execution of the test.

Thank you,

regards

Hi,

Result in the log:

Result in the report:

Thank you,

regards