When I test a GET API which retrieve a person information including his name in Arabic observed that Arabic name is not displaying properly. it is showing some junk charaters. whereas it is properly displaying in other tools(postman & soap UI).
Can someone suggest something?
You got any solution for this. I am facing the same issue with Arabic response text
As I reported in the following post, I think Katalon Studio has a problem:
Let me tell you what I saw, and my thought.
I opened https://www.yahoo.co.jp/ using Katalon Studio API testing UI. The following screenshot shows that the CJK characters in the response body are rendered garbled.
I opened https://www.yahoo.co.jp/ using Chrome.
The page was encoded in UTF-8, and find the original text is:
Katalon Studio does not respect the charset expressed by the HTTP Response Header
Content-type text/html, charset=UTF-8 . It seems rendering the response body with the System’s default charset.
No workaround is available. Just we need a fix.