Announcing the new Katalon Community Hub! πŸŽ‰

Social banner

Hi Community members, :wave:

Today we are very excited to announce the new Katalon Community Hub - a one-stop shop for both our Community members and Academy learners to check out what is happening on the forum, the latest courses and learning paths on offer on Academy, upcoming webinars and activities, and so much more.

Access the Katalon Community Hub

Or, follow the video below to learn how to access the new Katalon Community Hub from our Katalon Website.

:money_with_wings: The Giveaway :money_with_wings:

And, to celebrate the launch of our new Community Hub, we have a Giveaway for all of our forum members! :tada:

Timeframe

• Start date: 2023-06-11T17:00:00Z
  • End date: 2023-06-25T16:59:00Z

:pushpin: What you will need to do :pushpin:

Get a chance to WIN up to a pair of BEATS SOLO3 WIRELESS HEADPHONES and many more Katalon-branded swags by simply:

1. Share this thread to your social media of choice

2. Reply to this thread with a screenshot of your social media post, along with a lucky number.

3. Lastly, Invite at least three (3) people to this thread. β†’ Instruction here.

:gift: Criteria and Prizes :gift:

The top three (3) participants who manage to invite the most people to this thread will get to win:

• 1st Place: 1 x BEAT SOLO 3 WIRELESS HEADPHONES
  • 2nd Place: 1 x LOGITECH POP KEYS WIRELESS KEYBOARD & MOUSE COMBO
  • 3rd Place: 1 x $100 Amazon US eGift Card

We also have ten (10) sets of Katalon-branded swags for 10 lucky members who…

1. Complete all the steps above, and
  2. Say hi to everyone and introduce yourself in this thread.

… These ten lucky members will be chosen via a lucky draw using your lucky number.

:pushpin: Note: By introducing yourself, we did not mean to simply say β€œHi everyone", and then leave. Be sure to also include some info such as where you are from, what you do, and anything else fun or on your mind at the moment that you would like to share

FAQs

1. When will the results be announced?
The winners will be announced on our forum after the End date (2023-06-25T16:59:00Z). We will then proceed to contact said winners regarding the delivery of their prizes to them.

2. What if the number of people that I have invited to the community is the same as another member(s)?
That is where the lucky number comes in. We will proceed to to pick out the winner by inputting your username into the Wheel of Names and conduct a lucky draw. So do your best to invite as many people as possible :wink:

3. What if people only start to accept my invitation after this Giveaway, will I still get the prize?
Sadly, you will not. We will only count the number of people you have successfully invited within the timeframe above. But don’t worry, we do run Giveaways and Minigames rather often on the forum, so be sure to check in frequently :wink:

4. What if my lucky number is the same as another member?
Then whoever commented their lucky number first will get to keep it, and you (or them) would need to change yours (or theirs).

5. If I win, could I get the items shown in the banner in a different color?
No, you would only get the color shown in the banner itself.

1 Like

How to invite people to this thread?

1. Scroll down to the bottom of the thread where you see the :link:Share button, and click on it
  2. In the modal that appears, click on Invite
  3. Next, specifiy the number that you are going to invite in the β€œMax uses" field.
  4. Finally, click on :link:Save Invite, and you will get an invitation link that you can then send to your friends, family, or colleagues.

:pushpin: Note: Make sure that the β€œArrive at topic" field display the name of this thread: [Giveaway] Announcing the new Katalon Community Hub! :tada:

2 Likes

How do I know if someone has accepted my invitation?

1. Click on your profile picture in the upper-right corner, then click the button at the bottom
  2. Click on β€œInvites”
  3. In the next screen that appears, you will see a list of your current and past invitation links. along with the creation dates and expiry dates, as well as how many people have redeemed a.k.a. accepted your invitation.

5 Likes

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: New here? Then come in and say hi! :wave:

4 Likes

Hi there @udeepak, :wave:

Welcome to our community! Please be sure to include a lucky number in your post as well! :wink:

2 Likes

My Lucky Number is 2

3 Likes

Hi introduction my self is Aryani. I am a QA on Portal Sekolah

1 Like

Hi there @aryani, :wave:

Welcome to the forum! If you are here to enter our Giveaway, then please complete the steps below :point_down: Otherwise, you will not be able to enter.

Let me know if you have any question. :wink:

1 Like
My Lucky Number is 5

3 Likes

you rock :fire:

1 Like

Hi! My lucky number is 59 :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Hello, I’m from Katalon HR Team :smiley: my lucky number is 26 hehe

3 Likes

21 :star_struck:

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 11.43.19

1 Like

Hi all, my lucky number is 11 :one: :one:. Thank you.

3 Likes

To all @trust_level_0 users, don’t miss out the chance to win up to a Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, along with many other Katalon-branded swags when you enter our Giveaway! :wink: :gift:

6 Likes

My lucky number is 73 :blush:

5 Likes

@trust_level_1 ONLY 3 DAYS left for the giveaway guys!!! spread the news!

1 Like