ADB port configuration

Hello,

I am trying to test android application with Katalon but i have problem about abd port. When I spy the mobile,select device and apk path then click on start it adb starts on port 5037. I want to change it, where can i change?
PS: my environment variables are configurated for my own local adb because when i configure as Katalon setting (like port 5037 and path of the adb under .Katalon folder) adb is not starting. So i need to find configuration in Katalon folders

Thanks for your answers

You should change port values on files:

./appium/node_modules/adbkit/README.md:219: - **port** The port where the ADB server is
listening. Defaults to `5037`.

./appium/node_modules/appium-adb/build/lib/adb.js:39:var
DEFAULT_ADB_PORT = 5037;

./appium/node_modules/appium-uiautomator/build/test/unit/uiautomator-specs.js:89: args = ["-P", 5037,
“shell”, “uiautomator”, “runtest”,
‘AppiumBootstrap.jar’, “-c”, bootstrapClassName];

./appium/node_modules/appium-uiautomator/test/unit/uiautomator-specs.js:41: let args = ["-P", 5037,
“shell”, “uiautomator”, “runtest”,
‘AppiumBootstrap.jar’,

./appium/node_modules/appium-uiautomator2-driver/build/test/functional/driver-e2e-specs.js:68: return
_regeneratorRuntime.awrap(killServer(5037));

./appium/node_modules/appium-uiautomator2-driver/build/test/functional/driver-e2e-specs.js:289: return
_regeneratorRuntime.awrap(killServer(5037));

./appium/node_modules/appium-uiautomator2-driver/test/functional/driver-e2e-specs.js:24: await killServer(5037);

./appium/node_modules/appium-uiautomator2-driver/test/functional/driver-e2e-specs.js:113: await killServer(5037);