Test Suite Collection

Hi Oscar,

Were you able to find the solution, I’m also facing same issue, unable to change “Run with” to intended type. It is showing only “Web Service”.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Hello @rajan.jims It seems like you have selected Web Service in the project type when setting up your project.

Please see this post

Unable to open browser with url: '' ... No driver is set for execution?

I am doing parallel execution of two suite in a collection, each suite with 15 test cases. But it is not starting from the 1st test case, in stead , it is running from the 10 TC. What can be the reason?

I have created a test suite and have added it twice to my Test Suite Collection so that the test cases run on both Chrome and Firefox in parallel. But I want the test data to be used alternately. For example, if the Firefox uses the test data 1 then Chrome should use test data 2, then firefox uses test data 3 and Chrome uses test data 4 and so on. Please help.

How can i run test suit collection on KRE? What is the command?

1 Like

i found it. Katalon studio desktop app has “build cmd” command. That created command for me.

Hi, I have the same problem too! I added 4 test stuits to the test suite collection but only the first test suite is running. I wonder how to fix it?

I noticed Collections run with much less log output. How can I increase it?

How to execute this test suite collection on actual mobile browser i.e. google chrome which is connected to computer?

how do we execute test suite collection in cicd?

When clicking the “Schedule on Katalon TestOps” button, I’m getting this error message:

90OxPBA

I have executed Test suite collection, browser opens up and closes automatically
when i go through error log, i observed it is not picking up URL and credentials defined as global variable
Any one please suggest how to resolve this

How does one stop a test suite collection? I used the Stop button from Job Progress, and ‘Delete All Terminated Launches’. The fact that this emptied the Job Progress view tells the user that Katalon Studio regards all launches as terminated. However, test-driven activity can still be observed in Chrome for quite some time after that.

@alan.feldstein

I guess, there could be a problem in Katalon Studio. Stopping a Test Suite Collection seems not to be robust enough. See Stopping executing test collection in KRE for similar issue.

Unfortunately this topic is in the “Announcement&Update, Documentation &Guideline” category; Katalon Developers may miss your post about a possible bug.

Could you create a now topic in the “Katalon Studio - Bug Reports” category? with more detail information what you found so that they can reproduce your issue on their side.

I do not see what you mean here.

Hi guys, is there another way to assign the environment, like Chrome/ Windows, except for test suite collection?
You know, what I’m facing is I have many simple test cases, some of them are expected to run a WinForm application and then click something, and some of them need to open the browser to get something. To combine them, the only way is to create a test suite for each test case first, and then combine suites into a test suite collection and assign the different environments. That’s too cumbersome and disordered.