WEB TESTING - Unable to click on object auto suggest search list. (NEED A HELP)

@asmananah98 This seems to be wired .

Well could you try one step in your Katalon studio

1. Katalon studio - Go to project settings - click on Execution option.
  2. set 1 sec delay between action instead of 0 in web UI section
  3. apply it .
  4. Try to run it again.

Note - this time Katalon studio will take 1 sec delay for each execution step.

If you’ve used JavaScript correctly to try and click an element, you should never see the “Other element would receive the click” error. Can you share your full script, after the changes that @hpulsford has recommended?

thank you really but i fixed the problem ,actually i have another problem if you can help me with do you know how can i integrate katalon with TFS"azure devops" i need to run my automation testing in katalon via TFS so can you help please?

Really you should create a new Topic for this but Team Foundation Server (TFS) Plug-in is available for Eclipse.

Katalon IDE is built on Eclipse. So, there should be an option to integrate TFS & Katalon. I cant find any documentation on it so you might have to do some digging.

1 Like

hi i have created a automation test case after running I’m getting this error and Logviewr shows fail please can you help me with this

11-21-2019 06:10:52 PM Test Cases/AutomationAD

Elapsed time: 2m - 24.192s

Test Cases/AutomationAD FAILED.
Reason:
com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/Test1_OR/Page_1 new message/a_Shop Now’
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:64)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:26)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickKeyword.click(ClickKeyword.groovy:79)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickKeyword.execute(ClickKeyword.groovy:42)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:60)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.click(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:616)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords$click$2.call(Unknown Source)
at AutomationAD.run(AutomationAD:42)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:337)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:328)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1574340045889.run(TempTestCase1574340045889.groovy:23)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.TimeoutException: Expected condition failed: waiting for element to be clickable: [[CGeckoDriver: firefox on WINDOWS (c2275e5c-8ffc-4d0d-92c5-b176bca726bb)] -> xpath: (//a[contains(text(),‘Shop Now’)])[2]] (tried for 30 second(s) with 500 milliseconds interval)
Build info: version: ‘3.141.59’, revision: ‘e82be7d358’, time: ‘2018-11-14T08:25:53’
System info: host: ‘DESKTOP-S254J9O’, ip: ‘192.168.68.112’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_181’
Driver info: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.driver.SmartWaitWebDriver
Capabilities {acceptInsecureCerts: true, browserName: firefox, browserVersion: 70.0, javascriptEnabled: true, moz:accessibilityChecks: false, moz:buildID: 20191016161957, moz:geckodriverVersion: 0.23.0, moz:headless: false, moz:processID: 13892, moz:profile: C:\Users\Hanish\AppData\Loc…, moz:shutdownTimeout: 60000, moz:useNonSpecCompliantPointerOrigin: false, moz:webdriverClick: true, pageLoadStrategy: normal, platform: WINDOWS, platformName: WINDOWS, platformVersion: 10.0, proxy: Proxy(direct), rotatable: false, setWindowRect: true, strictFileInteractability: false, timeouts: {implicit: 0, pageLoad: 300000, script: 30000}, unhandledPromptBehavior: dismiss and notify}
Session ID: c2275e5c-8ffc-4d0d-92c5-b176bca726bb
at org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.WebDriverWait.timeoutException(WebDriverWait.java:95)
at org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.FluentWait.until(FluentWait.java:272)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickKeyword$_click_closure1.doCall(ClickKeyword.groovy:56)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickKeyword$_click_closure1.call(ClickKeyword.groovy)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:20)
… 17 more

Hi @anu77467

What version are you using, can you try to update to 7.0.10 to see if the latest version still has this problem ?

yeah my katalon version is updated version

PFA below version is my present katalon tool