Issues in running Katalon Test suite with Jenkins CI

Hi,

I have created a test suite in katalon having 4 test cases, When I am running the suite from my local machine its working fine as expected and all the 4 test cases got passed.

Now, I have integrated this test suite with Jenkins, and nothing is working now. Please find below the logs,

Console Print :
Request sent successfully.
and then “n” number of below lines displayed in console with no output
Test Suites/TestSuite - Chrome - 20190213_101127…0/4(0%)

Also time taken when I ran the suite in local is around half and hour but when I am running it via Jenkins it is taking more than two hours and still failed.

Please provide the appropriate solution. Secondly, if the Katalon version is change will this affect the Jenkins configuration? If Yes, Then what could be the solution to this as well.

Thanks.

What command did you use?

@devalex88
katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath="****PROJECT PATH" -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“TestSuite” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Chrome”

Could you please try running this command manually on the same machine and let me know the result? Also, if possible please try this:

@devalex88
When I am running the command manually as well its working fine and I have got the green report.
Then what could be the issue with Jenkins :frowning:

hello,

it could be many issues
do you have installed Jenkins in same machine where Katalon is?
test execution takes hours, what about machine cpu or mem, is there enough capacity to run by Jenkins.
is there any error in log file (C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\logs)

@Timo_Kuisma
I dont think so any of above issues persist, As we are able to execute other test suites but not this one.

have u get the solution??

chrome driver version number whether it matches google chrome?