findTestObject throwing error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method:

H9i i resolved above issue. Thanks for suggestion.
now issue is:
Reason:
org.openqa.selenium.ElementNotInteractableException: element not interactable
Any suggestion plz

I wonder what would happen if you put ElementNotInteractableException into the search box at the top of the screen?

<sarcasm>I’d do it for you but I’m busy fixing my own bugs.</sarcasm> :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why don’t you try it and let us know?

Random() click is not working in the mobile browser.
Any suggestion plz

I think you are going to have to give us more information than what you have given so far. How about us seeing what you have and what you are trying to do?

Well
Thanks for reply
I was actually selecting a random link that has only anchors and h3 tags from google search page results in chrome browser in the web.
Web code was this that is working properly

Getting all a and h3 elements list
//TestObject tObjAnchors = new TestObject(‘all anchors’).addProperty(‘xpath’, ConditionType.EQUALS, ‘//a[./h3]’)
//List anchors = WebUI.findWebElements(tObjAnchors, 30)

that I was succeeded to do that. by using a random() function in the web
now the requirement is to do the same in mobile chrome browser. Here i see the random() function looks not working.
I am using the code like below for mobile browser:

MobileTestObject mobileObject = new MobileTestObject(‘all anchors’).setMobileLocatorStrategy(MobileLocatorStrategy.XPATH =’//a[./h3]’)

but it is not working
ANy suggestion plz

Just a note that it would help some if you put three backticks (found on the same key as the tilde ~) above and below your code, like ```

MobileTestObject mobileObject = new MobileTestObject('all anchors').setMobileLocatorStrategy(MobileLocatorStrategy.XPATH ='//a[./h3]')

I also suggest that you put this as a new question in the forum because you have moved off of Web Testing, which we see at the top of your subject question category, and are now into Mobile Testing. So, put your question anew and with the proper topic/category, you will get better responses.

Sure
Thanks!