What is the different how it work recording between Studio to Recorder

Very good. Provided with the URL shared I could reproduce your problem on my side.

I used Web Recorder to automate logging in with username=“myname” + password=“mypassword”.

The generated test case successfully input text into the username field and the password field.

But the generated test case failed to click the LOGIN button.

I checkout the source code of the HTML using Google Chrome’ Developer Tool, and found the LOGIN button is implemented using a <span> tag ornamented with some lines of JavaScript. I seem to remember a case where this type of LOGIN button is tricky; the Recorder generated test cases tend to fail to click these type of buttons. I do not know why this happens, but I do know how to work-around.

I hacked around a bit, and got the following code.

import static com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ObjectRepository.findTestObject
import com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords as WebUI

WebUI.openBrowser('')

WebUI.navigateToUrl('https://www.tcsion.com/LX/login#lx')

WebUI.setText(findTestObject('Object Repository/Page_iON Digital Learning/input_Sign in to your account_accountname'), 'myname')

WebUI.setEncryptedText(findTestObject('Object Repository/Page_iON Digital Learning/input_Sign in to your account_password'), 
    'E3oD6E1tWJRe8Jx6DFuHew==')  // mypassword

//WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/Page_iON Digital Learning/span_LOGIN'))
WebUI.executeJavaScript("document.getElementById('lblLogin').click();", null)

WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/Page_/button_Return to Login'))

WebUI.closeBrowser()

This worked for me.

You should use executeJavascript() to send immediately a click event to the DOM.