My test suite contains 39 test cases when i run it was able execute but fail to load html / excel report

hi team ,

My test suite contains 39 test cases when I run it was able to execute successfully but fail to load HTML / excel report. when I check log viewer all successfully executed.
but when I check the HTML report it was not there

Problems nothing
event logger got waring message message : Warning: NLS missing message: MSG_FORUM_SEARCH in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages

Warning: NLS missing message: MSG_FORUM_SEARCH in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestCase1548230267439.groovy: 3 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestCase1548230914622.groovy: 3 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestCase1549007837184.groovy: 3 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1547690312144.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1548229786482.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1548229847943.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1548231183609.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1549007857617.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1549008146351.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1549013765434.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1549013948855.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1550140928874.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1551082006803.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1551082052291.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1551082136675.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1551082439856.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
/D%%workspace%KSW%Pasti%Pasti.prj%Jira API Tests with Katalon Studio.prj/Libs/TempTestSuite1551087671544.groovy: 6 Groovy:unable to resolve class groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER_TITLE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
chromedriver is located at default location: D:\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.8.0\configuration\resources\drivers\chromedriver_win32\chromedriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”.
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See SLF4J Error Codes for further details.
Launcher status after execution process completed: Running
Launcher status after execution process completed: Running
Start writing execution.uuid file to folder: D:\workspace\KSW\Pasti\Pasti.prj\Reports\PayMe_TS\PayMe_Admin_TS\PayMe_Admin\20190527_180139
Start writing execution.uuid file to folder: D:\workspace\KSW\Pasti\Pasti.prj\Reports\PayMe_TS\PayMe_Admin_TS\PayMe_Admin\20190527_180139
For real-time monitoring and better reporting capabilities please integrate this project with Katalon Analytics (more details at https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-analytics/docs/integration-with-katalon-studio.html#enable-integration)
Warning: NLS unused message: HAND_INSTANT_BROWSERS_DIA_MESSAGE in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: HAND_INSTANT_BROWSERS_DIA_TITLE in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: INSTANT_BROWSER_PREFIX in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: MENU_ITEM_INSTANT_BROWSERS in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PREF_LBL_INSTANT_BROWSER_PORT in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PREF_LBL_INSTANT_BROWSER_PORT_DO_NOT_SHOW_WARNING_DIALOG in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_MSG_SELECT_ALL_BTN in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_MSG_DE_SELECT_ALL_BTN in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages

Hi there … Which version of Katalon Studio are you using.

In case if you using the latest version of Katalon, then you need to download the reports plug in and enable the same is Katalon Studio.

https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/new/version-615.html#plug-ins

As the release notes : * Katalon Studio Report Plugin : A plugin that replaces the current report feature of Katalon Studio. Starting from v6.1.5, the report feature is no longer available natively in Katalon Studio, users need to download this plugin to continue using this feature.

I am using 6.0.5 the old version. let me try with a new version with the plugin. soon I will update it

Please check below error:: while the auto-generating report

• installed basic report plugin .

08-09-2019 01:07:33 PM exportKatalonReports
Elapsed time: 16.384s
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerInvocationException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

• when I observe the start and stop button both are active ( after finishing one hour test suite execution . still same ) check the attached image for reference

**Katalon Studio Version: 6.3.2, build :4

katalon.ini file info
-startup
plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.201.v20161025-1711.jar
–launcher.library
plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_64_1.1.401.v20161122-1740
-data
@noDefault
-vmargs
-Xms256m
-Xmx4096m

I tried increasing and decreasing Xmx1024 , Xmx2048 and Xmx4096m