Error build to XCode "RoutingHTTPServer/RoutingConnection.h" file not found

Hi all,

i have a problem, when build IPA to real device
at the log shown “RoutingHTTPServer/RoutingConnection.h” file not found

in another forum i got this to fix the problem

and also i follow step to create dir and execute shell comand (./Scripts/bootstrap.sh)

https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/installing-webdriveragent-for-ios-devices.html
and then i got this

Failed to check out repository into /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent/Carthage/Checkouts/RoutingHTTPServer: Could not create working directory (Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=512 "The file “Carthage” couldn’t be saved in the folder “WebDriverAgent”." UserInfo={NSFilePath=/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent/Carthage, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fb8c1653fe0 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=20 "Not a directory"}})

is there a way to fix this??
thanks

Hi @Joko_T_Susilo_Widodo,

Please type these commands and rebuild WebAgent project again

cd /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent
mkdir -p Resources/WebDriverAgent.bundle
sh ./Scripts/bootstrap.sh -d

still error like before

1. What is XCode version on your machine?
    Katalon Studio v6.1.2 and earlier support Appium v1.8.1 and XCode <=9.4
    Katalon Studio v6.2.rc1 supports Appium v1.12.1 and XCode 10.2
    Please install only appium v1.8.1 or 1.12.1.

2. Sometimes, the sh ./Scripts/bootstrap.sh -d cannot be complete due to Github API limit. Please make sure the command run sucessfully.

Katalon Studio v6.1.0 | XCode v10.2.1 | and Appium v1.8.2-beta i’ve got from chris

The issue above is not a Katalon Studio issue, that is a problem of setup Appium’s WebDriver Agent using XCode. Please try Appium v1.12.1 and run the script above again, they will generate the missing file RoutingHTTPServer/RoutingConnection.h.

Thanks.

hi @duyluong if i install appium v1.12.1 i can’t spy object to android apps like on my screen capture
so, which version appium that stable and i can use both for android and ios?

As my comment above, please try Katalon Studio v6.2.0.rc1 for both Android and iOS app on macOS.

Thanks