Video record not working if executed in cmd or Jenkins

Hi,
When I execute test suite through Katalon Studio video gets recorded. but when executed in cmd or Jenkins video is not recorded. It creates temp file.
Is there any reason/solution for this? What m i missing?

2 Likes

Hi Robin,
how can you get test suite executed in Jenkins. I have problem with that and posted it today “test suite passed on command-line, but failed on Jenkins”. Could you please help me? Thanks

Hi Quoc-Hoang.Trinh,

You can refer this video

Can you be more specific with your issue? What exact error you are getting?

Same problem here.
@Katalon team : Is it supported ? if not, are you going to develop it soon ?

This feature is awesome and is a huge asset for Katalon compared to other automations tools.
However, without the ability to get the video recording of failed tests with console mode, the features turns out to be pretty useless.

Indeed, the ultimate goal is to run the automated tests in a CI/CD (in console mode), not on a local environment

Hi there,

Video recording will be available in our next major version, e.g: 5.4, so you should wait until there.

1 Like

Hi Vinh,

I am using 5.4 with video recording on Mobile devices and am encountering the same problem - the videos (.AVI) are all black. This is run via command line on Jenkins. Is there an update on anything that might need to be changed on 5.4 for this to work?

Thank you!

4 Likes

Same problem as Micaela Connors here.

3 Likes

Vinh Nguyen said:

Hi there,

Video recording will be available in our next major version, e.g: 5.4, so you should wait until there.

Hi Vinh, is there an update on this? We are running automated, remote tests and this feature would be of great assisstance! Thanks!

2 Likes

same problem here. videos are all black :frowning:

P.s. Vinh Nguyen, any chance of this getting fixed with the upcoming major update? Tnx

1 Like