Perfecto Integration

Hi,

i noticed there is no integration with Perfecto cloud. but is there any work around to integrate with Perfecto cloud and use the devices through Katalon?

Hi,

i’m running it and getting the following error:

“The mobile device is missing. Please select the mobile device to be executed and try again”

I tried with giving the URL in Remote Web Server Settings, with and without login credentials in the URL but its still not working.

http://example@mail.com:Password123@mobilecloud.perfectomobile.com/nexperience/perfectomobile/wd/hub

please advise.

i would also like to know if there is a way to check if there is a connection with Perfecto cloud before running the test cases

Hi there,

You need to pass in capabilities from Perfecto device and add them in ‘Remote’ settings.

Hi there,

I believe Perfecto cloud provide you the ability to connect through devices using its capabilities. So in that case, you can refer to this topic for similar guide: http://forum.katalon.com/questions/how-to-integrate-suace-lab-with-katalon/

Hi,

I am encountering the same problem as Ibrahim Bukhari. I can see that the handshake is already made between Katalon and Perfecto base on the error log shown as below. However, it would either return “the mobile device is missing” or “the device is already in used”. I am pretty sure the deviceName set inside the capabilities is corrected and the device is available to use it at that moment. Is anyone can give me some advice?

03-08-2018 03:46:01 PM - [START] - Start action : Statement - driver = new org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver(url, capabilities)
Mar 08, 2018 3:46:17 PM org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake createSession
INFO: Detected dialect: OSS
03-08-2018 03:46:17 PM - [END] - End action : Statement - driver = new org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver(url, capabilities)
03-08-2018 03:46:17 PM - [START] - Start action : startApplication
03-08-2018 03:46:17 PM - [INFO] - Starting app at: ‘PRIVATE:com.mtr.mtrmobile_12601.apk’
03-08-2018 03:46:17 PM - [FAILED] - Unable to start app at: ‘PRIVATE:com.mtr.mtrmobile_12601.apk’ (Root cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The mobile device is missing. Please select the mobile device to be executed and try again.)
03-08-2018 03:46:17 PM - [END] - End action : startApplication

Any help on the above query. As I am facing the similar issue, when I try running via Remote set up then it works fine for Web Browser testing but when I try to Launch Mobile in Perfecto it fails.

This is a big roadblock for using the Katalon Studio in my project. Can any please help us on the same.

Thanks

Hi Abhishek,

‘Start Application’ keyword needs to pass in the device selected from Device list dialog. If you don’t follow this step, then it will generate errors like that

A post was split to a new topic: Announcement: Katalon Studio Perfecto Plugin

Dear All,

Please refer here for Perfecto + Katalon Studio integration: https://github.com/PerfectoMobileSA/perfecto-katalon-studio-plugin

A post was split to a new topic: New: Katalon + Perfecto Plugin