With every minor change to a TC included in a suite, when creating a PR I see data-binding changes to the .ts files

Please help me understand how to turn this off:
With every minor change to a TC included in a suite, when creating a PR I see data-binding changes to the .ts files for those suites that use a TC updated.
It started happening recently and for whatever reason only happens to me, my coworkers dont have the same issue.
Currently i have to manually discard those changes in the sourcetree or terminal using git checkout.
But i need to find away to stop it as it is a huge inconvenience.
Any suggestions?

What does the acronym “PR” stand for?

Is it Pull Request of GitHub?

Possibly you need not manually discard those changes.

Why don’t you just accept the auto-inserted lines of <usingDataBindingAtTestSuiteLevel>?

Once you accept the proposed changes, you won’t be annoyed by them any more.

Katalon Studio v8.3.0 (https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/new/version-8x.html#version-830) included a few changes related to “DataBinding”:

New features

Possibly <usingDataBindingAtTestSuiteLevel> has something to do with these new changes.

Possibly you recently upgraded Katalon Studio on your PC from some older version to the v8.3.0 or newer, don’t you?

I think that <usingDataBindingAtTestSuiteLevel> does no harm for you. So you should accept it.

If you want to avoid these lines, you and all of your team members need to downgrade Katalon Studio to an older version prior to v8.3.0 and stay with it forever. I don’t think it is a good idea.

Possibly your coworkers have been using v8.3.0 ever since they started using Katalon Studio, so they would not notice any automatic changes in the .ts files.