Where can I download an older version of Katalon Studio, specifically v4.80?

Hello I wanted to go back to Katalon Studio v4.80 as some of my scripts stopped working upgrading to v5+, where can I grab it from?

Thanks!

HI Manish, I don’t think Katalon team have hosted yet older versions repository to download the earlier version of Katalon studio. Only Katalon team can answer for this…

Manish,

Do you still have the issue, do not hesite to point out what kind of issue do you have so that we could help?

I have found an older version on my machine but that doesn’t seem the best way anymore as some of my other scripts are now broken and v4.80 seems to not control Chrome anymore.

However > @Trong Bui said:

Manish, Do you still have the issue…

Yes I do Trong. I am just trying out the new release v5.1.0.2.

However any of the ‘Verify…’ options such as ‘Verify Element Present’ I get a missing method exception… For example:

Test Cases/Verify Favourites Module Not Present FAILED because (of) groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.verifyElementPresent() is applicable for argument types: (com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, java.lang.String) values: [TestObject - ‘Object Repository/Modules/Page_Index - Ver. 4.2.0/span_sideBarIcon Favourite’, …]
Possible solutions: verifyElementPresent(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, int), verifyElementPresent(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, int, com.kms.katalon.core.model.FailureHandling), verifyElementNotPresent(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, int), verifyElementNotPresent(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, int, com.kms.katalon.core.model.FailureHandling), verifyElementText(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, java.lang.String)

Test Cases/Verify Favourites Module Not Present.run:19

Is it the method that is missing or is there something else? I.e. the object cannot be found?

Also the attached script stopped working between v4.80 and v5+
I think something may have become obsolete? But its difficult for me to understand at this point what it is. It is a ‘keyword’ that has database connection string and a method to run the sql statement and what to do with it.
I am using the following from the external libraries which I grabbed from the Microsoft website: sqljdbc4-3.0.jar

SqlDatabaseConnection.txt

Test Cases/Verify Favourites Module Not Present FAILED because (of) groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.verifyElementPresent() is applicable for argument types: (com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, java.lang.String) values: [TestObject - ‘Object Repository/Modules/Page_Index - Ver. 4.2.0/span_sideBarIcon Favourite’, …]

Could you take a screenshot, or copy the text in script mode where the verifyElementPresent() is used?

@Trong Bui said:
Manish,

Could you take a screenshot, or copy the text in script mode where the verifyElementPresent() is used?

Hi Trong I had a fellow colleague have a look and they noticed that the global variable I was using within the ‘verifyElementPresent()’ was the wrong type which fixed the issue. Apologies for that.

I am still struggling to see what the issue is with the above keyword though as that is unchanged between version 4.80 which was working and 5.x. I have attached it as a text file in the post. Thank you!