What is the method to record test cases in the Katalon tool where web and mobile application are dep

What is the method to record test cases in the Katalon tool where web and mobile application are dependent on each other?

The way I’ve approached this is by creating a test case for the web portion of the test, a test case for the mobile portion of the test, and another test case for the last part of the web test. I then create another test that calls each of these tests in sequence.

Web app tests:
1. Assign job to technician
2. Check that Job is in progress

Mobile test
1. Technician accepts job

Combined tests script:
WebUI.callTestCase(findTestCase(‘Assign job to technician’), [(‘variable’) : ‘’], FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)

WebUI.callTestCase(findTestCase(‘Check that Job is in progress’), [(‘variable’) : ‘’], FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)

WebUI.callTestCase(findTestCase(‘Technician accepts job’), [(‘variable’) : ‘’], FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)

Error in posting and I am unable to edit my own post. Corrected here.

WebUI.callTestCase(findTestCase(‘Assign job to technician’), [(‘variable’) : ‘’], FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)

WebUI.callTestCase(findTestCase(‘Technician accepts job’), [(‘variable’) : ‘’], FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)

WebUI.callTestCase(findTestCase(‘Check that Job is in progress’), [(‘variable’) : ‘’], FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)

But how we will record the steps for two dependent apps

Eg:Ola driver and user app

If user send request and driver accepts it how we will record the testcases?