Weekly Katalon FAQs (6) - Inclusive support when using Katalon

:pushpin:FAQs under this topic:
20. What are some free Katalon resources that can help with my technical issues?
21. What are the best practices at Katalon Docs to get my product concerns tackled?
22. How can I find my in-demand course at Katalon Academy?
23. Does Katalon have a special Support Portal for paid users?
24. How long does my ticket get support at the Katalon Helpdesk Portal?
25. What kinds of support is Katalon not responsible for?

:point_right: See also: Weekly Katalon FAQs

20. What are some free Katalon resources that can help with my technical issues?

The following resources provide a free, quick and easy investigation of your issues with Katalon products:

21. What are the best practices at Katalon Docs to get my product concerns tackled?

After entering the Katalon Docs site, there are 2 easy ways for you to navigate the right topics that may address your product concerns:

1. Search the documentation with the keywords you are looking for by using the search bars located at the middle or on the top left corner of this screen.

1. Click to choose the Product documentation that you are looking for.

Then scan through the Drop-down Categories on the left side of the screen, and click to head to your specific searched documentation

22. How can I find my in-demand course at Katalon Academy?

Step 1: At the homepage of academy.katalon.com, you can scroll down to see the recommended and most trending courses and some typical course filters.

You can also hit the Courses option on the top bar to directly navigate to the course filters.

Step 2: Choose your desired level, product and topic and apply the filters to see the suggested course from Katalon

|624x303.44631843144793

23. Does Katalon have a special Support Portal for paid users?

For paid license users, you can directly submit a ticket on the Helpdesk portal for prioritized support via your Helpdesk accounts.

Katalon Customer Support Team will escalate the reported issues and take action to resolve them in a timely manner.

More details: How to contact the Katalon Customer Support team? (only applicable for paid license users)

24. How long does my ticket get support at the Katalon Helpdesk Portal?

To provide premium privileges for Katalon paid users, Katalon Helpdesk Portal will have a specific SLA for each submitted ticket. Please refer to the below table to check for our estimated arrival for each error severity level:

Currently, we prioritize supporting the issues arising from licensed products, so if you want in-time support for your concerns, please find the free resource in question 20.

25. What kinds of support is Katalon not responsible for?

Katalon is not responsible for these below topics and issues:

• Problems arising out of the use of the KSE or RE that is improper or inconsistent with the documentation or your license agreement for the KSE or RE;

• Requests to create test scripts or custom keywords;

• Problems arising out of changes from third-party services and products;

• Failure by you to fulfill any of the following: (a) give Katalon reasonable access to and use of the KSE and RE and your environment as may be necessary to diagnose and repair any errors; (b) permit Katalon to use and access the log files generated by KSE or RE; (c) use reasonable efforts to resolving issues with the KSE or RE using the online resources described above before contacting Katalon with a support request; (assure proper hardware configuration and installation for KSE or RE and support and maintain the hardware, software, and systems on which KSE or RE is installed; and (e) adequately back-up data and systems related to KSE and RE;

• Issues in versions of the KSE and RE other than the then-current version or the version immediately prior; or

• Errors or defects that are not reproducible by Katalon or that do not materially affect the operation of the KSE or RE.

:star2: On the scale of 1-5, how would you rate our Weekly Katalon FAQs?

0 voters

:pushpin: Weekly Katalon FAQs are about common issues when using Katalon, including but not limited to technical issues of Katalon products, and non-technical such as sign-in, purchase, billing, support, and communications issues.

:interrobang: Want to recommend a topic? - leave it here!

1 Like