WebUI.verifyElementInViewport method gives two different results for Debug (Passed) and Run (Failed)

Hi Katalon Forum Team,

I have been seeing very different result for this method WebUI.verifyElementInViewport(objectToHightLight, 3, FailureHandling.CONTINUE_ON_FAILURE) after updating to version 5.7.1. This method is passing at Debug while failing at Run. Whereas I have checked and found my object is present and visible in view port, while at the End after execution test case is getting failed while should be passed.
I’m pretty sure something is wrong there because my code is perfectly fine and all results are coming fine with different sets of data.

This is what I am seeing at the End of test case execution which is completely wrong.
**Test Cases/TC1_Meter install verification FAILED because (of) (Stack trace: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Object ‘Object Repository/OR_Meter install verification/Page_Meter verification objects/label_Meter Number’ is present but is not visible in viewport

Please look into it and resolve this as due to this I’m not able to execute code via CMD as well.
Thanks
Rafi