The most popular web test automation frameworks can’t go without Selenium.
But a quality management platform gives software teams the testing efficiency needed when scenarios and coverage requirements double.
- Why adopting and maintaining DIY test frameworks isn’t easy.
- How Katalon platform leverages Selenium libraries.
- Reducing manual efforts and coding prerequisites for test automation.
- Speeding up the onboarding and training for automation beginners.
- Testing web but also mobile, API and desktop apps in one place.
Mush is a senior engineering leader with over 20 years of experience in Quality Engineering and Agile software development. He has developed scalable test automation solutions to facilitate teams’ transition to an automation-first, quality engineering mindset.
Gokul is the Head of Solution Engineering at Katalon & comes with a decade of industry experience. A lot of his experience is in DevOps and Testing. He is highly enthusiastic and a business leader who is passionate about the evolution of testing and automation.