I’m building a Proof of Concept
I can continue my job, but my performance is lower than expected
Version 8.2.5; Build 208
katalon.log (522.3 KB)
In this video, I record a test case using Chrome. I can add the initial actions without a problem. However, when I manually try to add a custom keyword from the Applitools plugin, screen recording fails to add any other actions I take on the browser. I tried pausing and restarting recording. I also tried manually adding other actions, and those did not cause the bug.
- Open Katalon Studio Enterprise
- Configure the Applitools plugin
- Start web recording for a test
- Start recording on Chrome
- Expand the recording window
- Take a few actions on the browser - they will be recorded in the window
- Add an action for a custom keyword - I used Applitools “check window”
- Set the input value for the keyword
- Attempt to record other actions in the browser - they will no longer be captured
I should be able to continue recording actions.
After adding the custom keyword, I cannot capture any more actions from the browser during the recording session.