Web Recorder not responding

Hello, when i create a new project and use the web recorder in Katalon Studio it runs smothly. After some runs the recorder keeps getting slower and slower and i cannot save the script generated.

Hello, I am reaching out internally to get some more assistance on this topic. Thanks, Sara

In the next image is the demostration of the problem (Web Recorder is in this state almost 2 hours). Thanks for the attention.

1 Like

Hi Bronomss,

Could you share your machine and browser specs for better troubleshooting? If the problems still persist, you can try downgrading to an earlier version.
Please inform if this still occurs.

Best,
Chris

Hello chrisstu,

Im using Webdriver chrome version 102 (same as the browser i normaly use) and my OS is Windows 11.

I have tried downgrading but the problem remains.

Thanks, Bruno

Hi Brunoms,

For machine specs I meant it should meet the system requirement, you could find some detail in this document.
Typically we would recommend a minimum spec of 2 GB RAM (32-bit) or 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
Recommended: 4 GB RAM (32-bit) or 8 GB RAM (64-bit). And at least 1GB free of the hard drive.

Anything below that could cause performance issues.

Best,
Chris

1 Like

Hello,

Sory about the confusion, i have a 8GB RAM with 7 available and a lot of free hard drive.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.