Very Simple Process, Extremely Big Headache. HELP! Need to Automate!

I will keep this as simple as possible.
I am converting an old wiki to the new wiki.

I have a google doc spread sheet with 2000 URL of Pages we want to keep and import to the new Wiki. (can also made into .xls if easier, let me know)

I need the following:
Katalon to go thru the spreadsheet from 1 to 2000
When Wiki URL (from spreadsheet) opens, click *** in top right hand corner
“Export to word doc”

Thats all. I will worry about the uploading after all the downloading is done.

What am I doing wrong? I don’t know whether to run from the Google Doc Spreadsheet or to Download and run Katalon off of an .xls spreadsheet.

Which is better?

Katalon doesn’t like when I run from google doc browser and then have to switch to new open wiki tab… It doesn’t like to switch to two different browser windows ( I could be wrong).

What is the best course of action for this VERY simple automated task??

Thank you in advance!!

VERY simple automated task

You are wrong. It may look simple, but is not simple to implement at all.

It doesn’t like to switch to two different browser windows.

You are right. You should extract data from Google Doc Spreadsheet and save the data (1000 lines of URLs) into a local file. You would say Good-bye to Google. After that, your test will open your Wiki URL, open the file, iterate over the lines while you interact with your Wiki, click “Export to word doc”, interact with a dialog to specify where to save the file, click OK button …

I don’t know whether to run from the Google Doc Spreadsheet or to Download and run Katalon off of an .xls spreadsheet.
Which is better?

I would recommend you to manually export the Google Doc Spreadsheet into a local file (.xls) and feed it to Katalon. I believe it would be a very tough task developing a Katalon test which interacts with Google Doc Spreadsheet — one of the super complexed web applications in the world.

I am converting an old wiki to the new wiki.

Many wiki-sort of software has migration tools. For example,

I suppose you should look for migration tools first, rather than spending hours on browser automation.