verifyElementPresent Doesn't Seem To Be Working

When I try to use verifyElementPresent, getting…
[error] Unknown command: verifyElementPresent

For me the command appears to work when running a test but not when clicking Execute or double clicking on a single individual command in both Chrome and Firefox

ClickandWait and other andWait commands also have the same executes when running the test but fails and returns the command not found error when executing or double clicking on the single command line.

Yes ‘verifyElementPresent’ and ‘verifyElementNotPresent’ throws up an error and requests the source as it can’t find it. Not sure how to resolve this? This is when I am running an actual test.

storeEval is working ?

@dlitmano@hotmail.com said:
storeEval is working ?

Hi there yes I got it working, made a mistake with the data type input for the timeout although I also upgraded to a newer version which seemed to stop asking me for the method source.

Test Cases/T23_Image present FAILED because (of) Unable to verify image present (Root cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This object don’t have IMAGE_FILE property, please add it) please give some solution for this issue

Unknown said:

Test Cases/T23_Image present FAILED because (of) Unable to verify image present (Root cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This object don’t have IMAGE_FILE property, please add it) please give some solution for this issue

This is not an issue of Katalon Automation Recorder, but from Katalon Studio itself. So please post it in correct category