Variable binding to global variable in suite run not working for me

I want to bind global variables to my test cases in the test suite. However, now when I do this I get a MissingPropertyException error thrown:

Caught: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: GlobalVariable for class: TempTestSuite1524581851079

groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: GlobalVariable for class: TempTestSuite1524581851079

at TempTestSuite1524581851079.run(TempTestSuite1524581851079.groovy:34)

This used to work on previous earlier versions. Using v.5.4.1.

See screenshot below.

Any ideas?

katalon-missing-property-exception.png

2 Likes

I’m having this exact issue too …
I’m using Katalon Studio 5.4.1

Mark - did you end up finding a workaround to this problem? Also it may be worth reporting it under the “Bug Reports” section of the forum instead of here under “General Discussion”

Hi all,

We’ve added this ticket to our backlog. It will be fixed in later release.

1 Like

Hey, I’m also facing the same issue now. I had a test data excel file where i give the site login credentials and passing the values in @Setup for login method in Testsuite. Data binding is also fine and has matched values. But when I run the script it is showing the error: “No such property: Username for class: LoginTest”

Could you please let me know if i’m doing anything wrong here or is it a bug which is not yet fixed.
Katalon version is 5.6.0

Thanks !!

I’ve encountered this issue during testing as well. Any update on when we can expect a fix?

Similar issued during my test, i noticed that all Variables binding are not present.