Using List to Store the Mobile Elements to Validate Data

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/store_mobile_elements_to_validate_data.html

I am unable to iterate through list of Objects on android testing. Basically I have a List View class and within that list I have buttons

I want to iterate through the list, when I run with the your given code, I shows all other buttons except the one I wanted.
Is there any way I can restrict katalon to look within the List View and find all the buttons in the List View. I tried with the below code but its not working, I used appium driver to do this job

WebElement parentElement = driver.findElementByClassName(“android.widget.ListView”);
ListchildElement=parentElement.findElementsByClassName(“android.widget.Button”);
for(WebElement sigElement : childElement){
if(((sigElement.getText()).equals(sigFrequency)){
sigElement.click()
}
}

Katalon seem to have issues in identifying parentElement.findElementsByClassName this and it only works when I driver.findElementsByClassName

I am trying to restrict katalon to find within parentElement but unable to do so. Please help