Using Appium Espresso Driver for Android Mobile Testing

My team and I are starting to work with newer Android mobile applications that use Jetpack Compose for their UI elements. Is there a way to use the Appium espresso driver inside Katalon Studio? After accepting the licenses with the sdkmanager and changing the automation name to Espresso in the desired capabilities I still get a generic error when trying to start the mobile object spy or run a test. That error states:
Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: A new session could not be created. Details: Espresso server process has been unexpectedly terminated. Check the Appium server log and the logcat output for more details. Check GitHub - appium/appium-espresso-driver: Espresso integration for Appium regarding advanced session startup troubleshooting.

Are there other steps I need to take to get the espresso driver working inside Katalon Studio or is this not currently possible?

@kreno - I’m also trying the same. Unfortunately, I’m stuck with the same step. If there are any further findings from your side, please share here! Thanks in advance.