We want to announce a quick update on the forum’s new features. Specifically, we are adding new categories for bug reports and feature requests, and a new assign feature for the forum post threads.
The two new additions are made to improve your experience with Katalon in general and the Katalon forum in particular.
Please see the details of each feature below.
1. New categories for bug reports/feature requests:
To better our tracking with all users’ bug reports and feature requests for Katalon products, our forum now has 4 new categories for post threads, including:
- Katalon Studio/Tracked Feature Requests
- Katalon Studio/Tracked Bug Reports
- Katalon Analytics/Tracked Feature Requests
- Katalon Analytics/Tracked Bug Reports
Now you can:
Submit your inquiries for Katalon Studio by
- Creating issues in Github repository (https://github.com/katalon-studio/katalon-studio/issues);
- Creating forum threads and choosing a category as Katalon Studio/Tracked Feature Requests or Katalon Studio/Tracked Bug Reports.
Submit your inquiries for Katalon TestOps by
Creating issues in Github repository (https://github.com/katalon-studio/katalon-analytics/issues);
Creating forum threads and choosing a category as Katalon Analytics/Tracked Feature Requests or Katalon Analytics/Tracked Bug Reports.
2. Assign feature in post threads
This means that your posts on the forum can now be assigned to a Katalon team member.
We hope this update will improve our responses to your concerns, technical issues, and questions with more direct and timely replies.