Updates on Katalon

Hi,
Its good to see that katalon team is releasing the updated versions very often, it shows how passionate and desired is the team to put their product on top of list. So my suggestion is to release some patches kinda to the existing users or already installed product, so that users needn’t download the complete software again and again just for some minor bug fixes.

Thank you

I agree, but that could be strategy, they don’t want to release patches.

I don’t think so. I think they really want to apply patches but can’t figure out how to do it properly

Does any one find the V5.1 Spy Object cannot work properly? Always open the browser failed

Same issue http://forum.katalon.com/discussion/4164/error-on-recording-web-test-case#latest

I don’t think so. I think they really > @Michael Meng said:

Does any one find the V5.1 Spy Object cannot work properly? Always open the browser failed

My Spy Object still works properly . Please provide more details about your issue.

I agree its pretty anoying? How actually do you guys update the application? Just overwriting the existing folders/files of the application?

It will be a huge improvement to just serve all updates true the application itself.

Hello,

Katalon Studio team is currently working on improving how to push the update to users when new releases are available. Hang tight!

Thank you for using Katalon Studio,
Liam