Unable to use Katalon Analytics in Internet Explorer

I’m really impressed with Katalon Analytics, even in Beta stage it’s incredibily useful to have native reporting of my Katalon projects execution.

But…I can’t seem to view Analytics in Internet Explorer 11 (‘Promise’ is undefined error). I beleive Chrome, Firefox and Edge all handle this natively, but IE doesn’t.

Unfortunately my work laptop is heavily locked down, leaving me with IE as my only browser. I develop and execute Katalon tests on a separate ‘execution’ machine (not locked down), but I’d like to view the reports on my work laptop.

Is there any way round this please? (e.g. as described in https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36831372/promise-is-undefined-in-ie)

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin McAndrew said:

I’m really impressed with Katalon Analytics, even in Beta stage it’s incredibily useful to have native reporting of my Katalon projects execution.

But…I can’t seem to view Analytics in Internet Explorer 11 (‘Promise’ is undefined error). I beleive Chrome, Firefox and Edge all handle this natively, but IE doesn’t.

Unfortunately my work laptop is heavily locked down, leaving me with IE as my only browser. I develop and execute Katalon tests on a separate ‘execution’ machine (not locked down), but I’d like to view the reports on my work laptop.

Is there any way round this please? (e.g. as described in https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36831372/promise-is-undefined-in-ie)

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I have logged a ticket for further investigation. Feel free to let us know of further issues.

Thank you for choosing Katalon products,
Liam

Thanks Liam, very much appreciated.

Kevin

Thank you for using our products.

We’ve released a new version with support for IE11. If you have any issue, don’t hesitate to tell us - we always appreciate your feedback.

Hi Alex,

That’s great - Analytics now works on IE11, thank you.

As a side note however, I’ve noticed a few other things that don’t seem to work correctly in IE11:

- Sign In: I’m currently unable to sign in on the Katalon website on IE11 - although the ‘An account for everything Katalon!’ section is visible on the left hand side, the ‘Sign In’ section is blank/empty on the right hand side (i.e. there is no username and password fields etc.)

- Forum Search: when searching within the forum, the circular progress indicator seems to spin indefinitely, and search results are never displayed

Thank you again however for fixing the IE11 Analytics issue so quickly.

Kevin

Thank you for the feedback. We are examining these issues now.