Unable to open version Ver. 9.1.0 after installation

Hi,
I’m Unable to open version Ver. 9.1.0 after installation. after opening the app it exit without giving any error. I have viewed the log file and there I found that there is missig home env variable path for java. i have added that but issue is still not resolved. any idea how to resolve this “There is a warning related to the EGit plugin(env variable “HOME”) and there are messages related to the Eclipse 4 UI model.”
If I tried to install the 8 version of katalon im able to open it successfully but I see the invalid credentials issue although Im providing the correct credentials. to reset password i dont get any email from katalon. how to resolve these issue?

2 Likes

Hi,

With the problem of env var, please set this var correctly. I found one of the examples, you may need to find a way that corresponds to your device: Eclipse project-wide error: Warning: The environment variable HOME is not set. The following directory will be used to store the Git - Stack Overflow

About invalid credentials, do you receive any error logs? Which version do you face it or v9.1.0?

1 Like

I’m have the same problem

1 Like

Have you guys tried this? Do you receive any error log?