Unable to connect into the existing browser recently

I have been connecting and executing the scripts with the exisiting open chrome broswer earlier

I was using Katalon Studio
Version: 6.0.6. Morning it showing new updates available with 6.2.0. I tried to download it. During Relaunch i got a message as “it failed”

I started to work with the earlier version
. Now when im trying to connect the already opened broswer im getting below error

Test Cases/Create Form FAILED.
Reason:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startClient()V
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.driver.ExistingRemoteWebDriver.startClient(ExistingRemoteWebDriver.java:101)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.driver.ExistingRemoteWebDriver.(ExistingRemoteWebDriver.java:63)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.driver.DriverFactory.startExistingBrowser(DriverFactory.java:501)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.driver.DriverFactory.startExistingBrowserIfPossible(DriverFactory.java:781)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.driver.DriverFactory.verifyWebDriver(DriverFactory.java:616)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.driver.DriverFactory.getWebDriver(DriverFactory.java:603)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.helper.screenshot.WebUIScreenCaptor.take(WebUIScreenCaptor.java:26)
at com.kms.katalon.core.helper.screenshot.ScreenCaptor.takeScreenshotAndGetAttributes(ScreenCaptor.java:37)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:64)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:26)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickKeyword.click(ClickKeyword.groovy:86)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickKeyword.execute(ClickKeyword.groovy:67)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:56)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.click(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:616)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords$click.call(Unknown Source)
at Create Form.run(Create Form:22)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:331)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:322)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:301)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:293)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:227)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1561189971214.run(TempTestCase1561189971214.groovy:21)

Please help me out

Anyone please help me out.
i understood its because of missing method. It might be because of the failed update

Im not sure how to recover back. Please help me out soon

Hi @anitha,
We updated KS from 6.0.6 to 6.2.0 successfully. Can you send us your log file to look deeper into the issue?
In the meanwhile, remove your current KS and download a brand new one version 6.2.0 in https ://katalon.com

Hi,
I ve tried removing the old version ad tried to download new version. It downloaded successfully
Thank you