Unable to add Verification of Text using ctrl+k for a value

When i try to do Ctrl+K for the below text am not able to find the text in the expected value. Is it because the text has double quotes and comma in between. Could you please suggest some ways to include such text in verification.

“Com_Desc”:[
“tax or credit liens within the past five years”,
“entities including temporary labor\nplacement, NPEOs (Non Professional Employment Organizations), temporary support, leasing,\ntemp-to-hire staffing, contract-to-hire staffing”,
“fostering and/or adoption of animals”,
“Services (up to 20% of receipts is acceptable)”,
"Transportation of animals,
“Use\nof crematorium/dencinerator equipment”,
“Vacant or occupied properties”]

Here is the verification step that is getting added with empty value for the above text when i try to do Ctrl+K

WS.verifyElementPropertyValue(response, ‘[0].Com_App[1].Content[0].Com_Desc[1]’, ‘’)

Similar to the above, I find that when selecting a part of the API response within the Object Repository and pressing Ctrl + K, it is not the line that I have selected that gets chosen. In the attached image, I have selected ‘deny list reason’; however it is ‘inspection taps’ that is chosen and added for verification.
Can Katalon review this bug and resolve? It seems a useful feature that currently cannot be utilised.

Katalon doesn’t recognize some text next to the element. Not sure why doesn’t Katalon recognizes it.

If the structure is in below format it will accept.

“denyList”:[
{
“isDenyListed”:{
“value”:“false”
},
“denyListerdReason”:{
“value”:“none”
},
“totalDebtAmount”:{
“value”:“0”
},

@anandseshadri89 - thanks for this feedback, its useful to understand that the structure leads to the issue.

Katalon - can you consider support for this structure in a future release?