Trying to make a script not to interrupt when finding a error

Good morning guys.

I’m new in working with automated tests and I have a challenge in trying to make katalon recorder or katalon studio not interrupt the script when he found a message error.
exemple: I’m making the software execute a login test in a web page. When I try to insert a invalid value he shows a message: “invalid login. Try again” and there’s another message when the e-mail is a invalid e-mail “e-mail not found, insert your registred e-mail”.

I trying to make a looping, with the possibilities to login, but I can’t figure out how to make it work.

Thank’s

Hi @victoroliveira

It is not clear to me what the problem is. Can you you elaborate on this:

In which way has Katalon Studio interrupted the script when there is a message error ? Screenshots and visual explanations go a long way to help us help you.

Hello, well, I need the script keep inserting login after the application shows a error message like this (in case of invalid username). I don’t wanna stop the process to change values. I was thinking about a loop, or something like this. I don’t know if it’s possible.

In this case, I forced a error message inserting a invalid e-mail, but I want to try all error possibilities in the login field, including a not registred e-mail.