[testSuiteCollection]Is there any way to generate summary report automatically under console mode?

Like I said in the title, I want to generate the summary report (without step details) of each Test Suites when executing a Test Suite Collection under console mode. I find in the documentation, with option -summaryReport, it will send summary report of a batch run, but I’ve tried that and it doesn’t work. I think that there is something wrong with my idea…Do you have any idea about that?

Summary Report without step details:

Report with step details:

Thanks a lot in advance.

WeChat Screenshot_20180601155034.png

WeChat Screenshot_20180601154955.png

1 Like

I do not know if you can get a “Test Suite Collection” level “Summary Report” with the current release…

I believe there is a feature request for this…

You can piece one together by concatenating the contents of all of the individual "Test Suite Collection Name.csv files together…

Look in each of your …/Reports/“Test Suite Collection Name”/“Date_Time” folders for a “Test Suite Collection Name”.csv file…

1 Like

David Edmondson said:

I do not know if you can get a “Test Suite Collection” level “Summary Report” with the current release…

I believe there is a feature request for this…

You can piece one together by concatenating the contents of all of the individual "Test Suite Collection Name.csv files together…

Look in each of your …/Reports/“Test Suite Collection Name”/“Date_Time” folders for a “Test Suite Collection Name”.csv file…

Thanks for your reply David. It is a good idea to concatenate all .csv files together and then save them into the database.