When creating a dynamic test suite, test cases fail to populate within the test suite. We followed the integration steps here:
At first, the test cases did appear when pressing “preview” and the test case ids that we added manually executed properly.
We built a new project in TestRail, matched the names of the test run/test suites/test cases and changed the project number in the Katalon properties windows – and received a “success” message when testing the integration.
Then when we tried to run a new dynamic test suite, none of the test cases could be added when previewing – or when searching or adding manually.