Test Suite error in console mode

Hi, I am trying to run a test suite in console mode on win10/win server/ubuntu, but am receiving this error.
Command from autogenerator:

katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -noExit -projectPath=“C:\GIT\AvailabilityTests5\Katalon Tests.prj” -retry=0 -testSuiteCollectionPath=“Test Suites/PROD_BATCH_CHROME”

Error:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Comparison method violates its general contract!
at java.util.TimSort.mergeHi(TimSort.java:899)
at java.util.TimSort.mergeAt(TimSort.java:516)
at java.util.TimSort.mergeCollapse(TimSort.java:441)
at java.util.TimSort.sort(TimSort.java:245)
at java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:1512)
at java.util.ArrayList.sort(ArrayList.java:1462)
at java.util.Collections.sort(Collections.java:175)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.manager.LauncherManager.getSortedLaunchers(LauncherManager.java:96)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.manager.LauncherManager.getChildrenLauncherStatus(LauncherManager.java:225)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.TestSuiteCollectionLauncher$TestSuiteCollectionLauncherManager.getChildrenLauncherStatus(TestSuiteCollectionLauncher.java:158)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.TestSuiteCollectionConsoleLauncher.getStatusMessage(TestSuiteCollectionConsoleLauncher.java:113)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.manager.LauncherManager.getChildrenLauncherStatus(LauncherManager.java:233)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.manager.LauncherManager.getStatus(LauncherManager.java:217)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.ConsoleMain.printStatus(ConsoleMain.java:237)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.ConsoleMain.waitForExecutionToFinish(ConsoleMain.java:225)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.ConsoleMain.waitForExecutionToFinish(ConsoleMain.java:218)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.ConsoleMain.launch(ConsoleMain.java:96)
at com.kms.katalon.console.application.Application.runConsole(Application.java:76)
at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.runConsole(Application.java:72)
at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.start(Application.java:56)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:673)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:610)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1519)

Error not in the beginning, but after ~20-100 tests passed
Test Suites/PROD_BATCH_CHROME - 20190131_180155…20/324(6%)

How can i fix it?

Which steps causing that error?

When i try to export report to HTML after this error i recieve another:
ParseError at [row,col]:[6942,8]
Message: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.

How can i find information about failed step?

And when i run this suite collection from gui - everything is ok.
When I split tests for individual suites and add them to the general collection, and run from console at some point it stops updating the execution counter without any error, and when I try to export it says an error “Unable to export Test Suite Collection report. Reason: C:\GIT\AvailabilityTests5\Reports\Prod\FZ_ERPD\All\20190201_161706\20190201_1617061159513996.html (random testSuite)”

So i cant find on what step it crashes

Hi,
I meet the same issue,
Is it possible for me to know the code in com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.manager.LauncherManager.getSortedLaunchers(LauncherManager.java:96)
that may be I can guess what is happened that time

I encounter the same problem after the update to 6.3.3, any update ?