Test Artifacts Sharing

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/import-export-test-artifact.html

Hi. Referring to the statement “Click on the plugin icon on the toolbar and select “Export Test Cases and Test Objects”.”
I see no “Plugin icon” in the toolbar of my Katalon Studio V7 Enterprise? Where is it?

Hi there,

I’m so sorry for some mistakes in the document. I have updated the document based on your feedback. Please check it out.

Thank you for making Katalon Studio a better product.

Cheers

Jass

Hi, thank you for replying.
But, as you can see in my previous post, there is no “Katashare” icon on the toolbar, at least not in the version of Katalon Studio V7 Enterprise that I have, so how do I enable that button?

Hello

We have just released the official version of Katalon Studio 7.0.0 and the documents are up-to-date. You can access Import/Export Test Artifacts by select Tools > Utility from the main menu.

Thanks for your patience.

Jass

Hi @Jass, FYI … I am unable to see Import/Export Test Artifacts by select Tools > Utility from the main menu

Pls correct me, if I am doing something wrong.

discover.selenium

Can you retry with the newer or latest version? It should work in the latest one.

Thanks @sang, seems to be fine in v 7.0.2

1 Like

I am using Katalon version 7.0.7 and the export / import test artifacts functionality is disabled. How do I enable it?

Hi, I’m having the same issue like you in 7.0.10.
Have you already found the solution?
If yes, please let me know.
Thank You

Hi. This feature is for KSE. To try it please activate using a work email.

@devalex88 Ok, I see thanks…