Support your Katalon fellows: Calling for Votes

Two of our fellows in the Katalon Community: Raghav Pal and Jagmit Singh are submitting proposals to attend the Selenium Conference 2020 in India. Vote for these topics to show your support to the speakers! See the details below:

Speakers and Proposals

How to Select the Right Automation Tools | Step by Step

Raghav Pal — Trainer in automation, testing, DevOps, and CI. Creator of the YouTube channel “Automation Step by Step."

“In this talk, I will speak about the process and strategies on how one can analyze and select the right tools for test automation. We will look at some tools and processes that help to select the tools, frameworks, libraries, etc. […] The session is designed for anyone in the Software Testing industry and the knowledge received from this session can be implemented right away in any of the upcoming or existing test automation projects.”

Vote for Raghav

Simplify Test Automation using Katalon Studio | Avoid Reinventing the Wheel

Jagmit Singh — Senior QA Automation Engineer at Innovapost.

“Jagmit will explain with a demo as why to use Katalon Studio for API, Web, Mobile, and Desktop Automated Testing. […] How does Katalon Studio help the end-users overcome these challenges and complexities? Because of Katalon Studio’s user-friendly features, manual testers with little to no programming skills can also contribute towards test automation.”

Vote for Jagmit

About Selenium Conference

The Selenium Conference is a volunteer-run, non-profit event presented by members of the Selenium Community. The goal of the conference is to bring together Selenium developers & enthusiasts from around the world to share ideas, socialize, and work together on advancing the present and future success of the project.

3 Likes

Just an observation…

I notice the response here is pretty low. Perhaps if Raghav and Jagmit participated here on the forum, more people might agree they are “our Katalon fellows”.

Just sayin’…

5 Likes

call me a dummy, but how does one go about “voting”

I agree with @Russ_Thomas, I have no idea who either of these two people are.

2 Likes