Stuck at file uploading step please help!

Hello @mahesh_joshi I am using chrome to execute my script…This is the error i am getting while running the script.

2019-08-14 11:26:58.805 ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain - :x: Unable to verify match between actual text ‘null’ and expected text ‘/Users/swapnaputta/Downloads/seasonal-wallpaper-1.jpg’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Actual text ‘null’ and expected text ‘/Users/swapnaputta/Downloads/seasonal-wallpaper-1.jpg’ are not matched

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.VerifyMatchKeyword$_verifyMatch_closure1.doCall(VerifyMatchKeyword.groovy:57)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.VerifyMatchKeyword$_verifyMatch_closure1.call(VerifyMatchKeyword.groovy)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.runKeyword(KeywordMain.groovy:68)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.VerifyMatchKeyword.verifyMatch(VerifyMatchKeyword.groovy:60)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.VerifyMatchKeyword.execute(VerifyMatchKeyword.groovy:45)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:56)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.BuiltinKeywords.verifyMatch(BuiltinKeywords.groovy:73)

at up.run(up:36)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:337)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:328)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)

at TempTestCase1565762203838.run(TempTestCase1565762203838.groovy:21)

)

2019-08-14 11:26:58.810 ERROR c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor - :x: Test Cases/up FAILED.

Reason:

com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Actual text ‘null’ and expected text ‘/Users/swapnaputta/Downloads/seasonal-wallpaper-1.jpg’ are not matched

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.VerifyMatchKeyword$_verifyMatch_closure1.doCall(VerifyMatchKeyword.groovy:57)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.VerifyMatchKeyword$_verifyMatch_closure1.call(VerifyMatchKeyword.groovy)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.runKeyword(KeywordMain.groovy:68)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.VerifyMatchKeyword.verifyMatch(VerifyMatchKeyword.groovy:60)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.builtin.VerifyMatchKeyword.execute(VerifyMatchKeyword.groovy:45)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:56)

at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.BuiltinKeywords.verifyMatch(BuiltinKeywords.groovy:73)

at up.run(up:36)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:337)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:328)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)

at TempTestCase1565762203838.run(TempTestCase1565762203838.groovy:21)

Thanks I will try above script will try to make it work.

Regards
Mahesh

@mahesh_joshi Did you get a chance to try the script…Any update.

Sorry Swapna I was not weel for last 5 days. I will try in next 2-3 days will update soon

@mahesh_joshi any chance you figured out my issue.

1 Like

Hi will check in today’s I will share my script as well do you have any other mode of communication please email me mvjmahesh@gmail.com

@mahesh_joshi

I have also tried doing it from another website “filehosting.org”. Did not work here to not sure what is the problem.

By any chance did you get time to try it out. Waiting for your reply to share script.

Thanks for your help. (email you shared is not working)

@swapna1 Please try mvjmahesh@gmail.com. I am working on upload script now.

Hello, can you help me with the file upload issue. The Windows dialog box opens on click of browse button, but the file is not uploaded and moves to the next step without any errors. I have added delay as well. I am using chrome
WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/AD application/Page_Home/button_Browse’))
WebUI.delay(15)
WebUI.uploadFile(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/AD application/Page_Home/button_Browse’),‘C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Test.pdf’)

Hello, can you help me with the file upload issue. The Windows dialog box opens on click of browse button, but the file is not uploaded and moves to the next step without any errors. I have added delay as well. I am using chrome
WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/AD application/Page_Home/button_Browse’))
WebUI.delay(15)
WebUI.uploadFile(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/AD application/Page_Home/button_Browse’),‘C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Test.pdf’)