Skuid Pages - Cannot test these pages in my web application

There is a page in our application that uses skuid. I can’t get katalon to successfully enter data into a field on a skuid page. Please help

I get this error…

Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/Page_Credit Approval Salesforce - (1)/div_nx-fieldtext’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element with id: ‘Object Repository/Page_Credit Approval Salesforce - (1)/div_nx-fieldtext’ located by ‘By.xpath: id(“sk-1UPiz8-134”)/div[@class=“nx-editor-contents”]/div[@class=“nx-list”]/div[@class=“nx-list-contents”]/div[@class=“nx-item”]/div[1]/div[@class=“nx-basicfieldeditor-column”]/div[@class=“nx-basicfieldeditor-section-wrapper”]/div[@class=“nx-basicfieldeditor-section”]/div[@class=“nx-basicfieldeditor-section-body”]/div[@class=“nx-basicfieldeditor-columngroup”]/div[@class=“nx-basicfieldeditor-column”]/div[@class=“nx-basicfieldeditor-section-wrapper”]/div[@class=“nx-basicfieldeditor-section”]/div[@class=“nx-basicfieldeditor-section-body”]/div[@class=“nx-basicfieldeditor-item”]/div[@class=“nx-field”]/div[@class=“nx-fieldtext”]’ not found)

Hello,
are you sure this is the only one object on page with that xpath? try to check with some browser-based tools like xpath helper to narrow unique xpath for your object.