Set Text is not working for particular text box

Hi,

We have one text box field on web page called Duration (months)*. I am trying to enter a text in respective field using Set Text action but, it is not entering the value in it. It is showing an error “Unable to find object”. I have used the below xpath.
//input[@id=‘c_Duration’] and it is highlighting properly with an unique field on page.
Manually I am able to enter the value and it is taking the input text. For the details, please see the attached screenshot. I have tried different methods to identify the object but, still it is not working.
The application is built in SharePoint 2013 with BPC.

Html_Info.JPG

please check if it’s NOT part of some iFrame

Hi Andrej,

Thank you for reply but, I have checked and there is no iFrame. Please let me know if you need more information.
thanks,
Sachin

can i ask you for test change xpath and sent text or send keys:

//input[@id='c_Duration']/preceding-sibling::inputsince input with id have display: none; style set

I have tried above xpath and executed the script. Still, it is not accepting the value. Please see attached screenshot of execution steps.

Execution_Err.JPG

obj_xpath.JPG

that’s strange, because @id=‘c_Duration’ is set as invisible… input box before is actually one you want fill

:frowning: Is there any workaround?